Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Time to get blogging.

I have actually been blogging and sharing my journey for the past many months on www.sparkpeople.com My user name there is stampintina and you are welcome to go see my progress and journey. I am pretty open and honest about my life and the journey I have been on. Last September I joined the health club and decided I HAD to lose weight to be alive. At that time my Doctor's scale could NOT weigh me. At the health club, I got onto their scale thinking it would not either, but found that it did. I was 366 lbs. The first month I lost 16 lbs and I was so excited. I decided to go with my friend and join TOPS. The support with TOPS has helped me to stay on track and to really see success. Today I weighed in at 292.6. I am so grateful for all the successes I have been having. Without WA 804 I could NOT make it. My spark team : 200+ Just HAS to go has also been there as a constant support and keeping me on track.

Hugs to you all. Tina

No comments: