Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Progress Down officially 76 lbs now....

Well, today was weigh in at TOPS, I was really excited to lose another 2.2 lbs.... I am doing well and it is feeling so good. I love to see the scale down each week. I love to feel better and have more flexibilty and capability than I have had in years...

I am sore from water areobics, I have been working out really hard and making every minute count. Lauren at Thorbeckes works us hard. I figure the harder, stronger, longer, straighter, deeper, bigger, smaller etc.... I work I will burn more calories and lose more. Lauren has a way of pushing us harder and farther than we ever thought possible.

On the 4th of July I actually RAN... Yes, I raced my kids from one part of the park to another. Then we raced to the car. I kept up with my FAST little boys and even won a couple of them. The only problem with me running was that I had friends hooting and hollaring and cheering and so I ended up laughing so hard I could not keep going.... It is hard to laugh hysterically when trying to run.

Anyway, life itself stinks most of the time, there is plenty to complain about... Kids are chaos and fight constantly, hubby needs a job still, I have applied for part time jobs, life is just chaos, we still have no laundry room... BUT, I am doing what I can and need to for me. I am enjoying my progress, and seeing that rather than using food for my frustrations, I use exercise. I use the energy I have to work out and do more. We can do this, my TOPS chapter TOPS #WA804 has been hugely instrumental in helping me to stay focused. I feel like I am going to win this thing for myself, but also for them. This year I want to be the 2008 Division winner, and in another year I want to be State queen and possibly National Queen.... I can and WILL do this... One day at a time. Hugs and prayers, Tina

No comments: