Thursday, December 25, 2008

Too Long

Well, I know it has been too long since I have posted. This darn snow is proving to be a real pitfall for my dieting. I hate not being able to get to the pool and do water aerobics. Plus I have had too much time on my hands. I had 2 big birthday parties in my house in 2 days... I made caramel and fudge for both,OK,so where is the common sense? Plus the cake and ice cream... UUUUGGGHHHHHH ....

TOPS had to cancel 2 meetings in a row due to this darn snow. Plus since it was cancelled we wentto Montesano for several extra days and low and behold We MADE COOKIES... Why is it I torture myself this way. BAD TINA.... BAD BAD TINA....OH, and another birthday cake to top it off.

OK, BACK ON TRACK...you all help keep me inline.
Hugs, Tina

1 comment:

J. Baxter said...

Hey! Who knew you blogged? Congrats on your weightloss, that is seriously impressive. And good luck with all those future goals as well.

And yes, Christmas is THE WORST time of year for dieting! (But since you read Skinny Pants, you must know about the cookie exchange...)

Anyway, keep it up, and Merry Christmas!