Monday, August 25, 2008

WOO HOO

WELL, progress IS being made. At TOPS on Wed. I was down 6 lbs in a week. WOO HOO... SO that puts me at 87.2 total. I am so glad to see progress and to keep losing. One day and step at a time.

The pool has been closed the last 2 weeks so it has been hard, but I have been dedicated and still gone to the gym to workout. This morning I am headed for the gym then to do water areobics too. BIG WORKOUT DAY...

I want another good loss this week and I will work hard to get it.

Hugs, and prayers with all of you... Tina

2 comments:

Dielle said...

Wow, what an inspiration you are. I sooo need to get my fanny back in gear. I'm down a little from my heaviest weight, but I really need to lose so much more. Thanks for telling your story!

Moweryfamily said...

Tag your it! I sent my blog to your e-mail. So you can get onto my blog to see the rules. It's my sister's fault(Tammy). She tagged me first.